RegistrationSouth Australian Masters Squash Association (SAMS)
Click here to download a Registration Form. You will need Adobe Reader. Click on the logo right to download it free of charge from Adobe’s website. Please send your completed Application Form and appropriate Registration Fee (see below) to: SA MASTERS SQUASH South Adelaide Squash Centre, 2a Midera Avenue, Edwardstown 5039 Preferred paymethod is by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) to BSB 105 – 116 A/C 431514040 Cheques should be made payable to SA MASTERS SQUASH, and sent to the above address Credit card facilities are also now available Cheques should be made payable to SA MASTERS SQUASH, and sent to the above address Credit card facilities are also now available. **Your Fee MUST accompany the Application Form for you to be registered**
- Registrations close Friday 1 December 2017 Early Bird Entries close Friday 17 November 2017
- The starting date for ALL Divisions will be the week beginning 5 February 2018
Placement in a Division
It is our aim to place all players in the division of their choice. However, in the event of there being an excess of nominations in any division, nominations will be accepted in the following order:
- Current players in division – received by Treasurer by close of registations
- Other nominations in order of date of receipt by Treasurer
In the event we are not able to place you in the division of your choice you will be contacted and offered alternative divisions as available. Please Note: The Masters Constitution, in part, reads “The Committee shall have the power to approve or reject any application on any grounds it deems fit”.
|REGISTRATION PER SEASON|
|No of Nights||Early Bird Fee||Standard Fee||Over 70’s Early Bird Fee||Over 70’s Standard Fee|
|More than 1 night||$40.00||$45.00||$35.00||$40.00|
|Reserve List only||$7.50||$7.50||$7.50||$7.50|
COST PER MATCH $12.00, payable on the night.
- Court fees are not included in registration fee and must be paid separately at squash venue on night of play.
- Players over 70 years old are only covered to a maximum amount of half of the amount of players under 70 by the SA Masters Insurance Policy.
- If you are unable to play on a night and a reserve cannot be found YOU are liable for the court fee for that night.
- All registered players may nominate to be placed on the reserve list at no extra cost. Indicate which Division(s) on registration form.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MASTERS COMMITTEE POLICY AS SET OUT BELOW WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO IN THE FORTHCOMING PENNANT.
- A player must be a registered South Australian Masters Squash player to be eligible to participate in an official Masters Squash Competition.
- If an unregistered player plays in a South Australian Masters Squash Pennant Competition team then all points won by that player will be considered null and void and they shall forfeit their match. In addition the team for which they play shall also forfeit all matches below the position in which the unregistered player plays. e.g. if he/she plays at No.2 then the team will forfeit at Nos. 2, 3 and 4. The above penalty will also apply to Reserve Players unless a Registration Form and the appropriate fee is received within seven days of playing their first match.
- A player will be considered an unregistered player if he/she has not paid the registration fee for a previous pennant plus late fees notwithstanding the fact that they may have paid the current pennant registration fee.